Welcome to The Identity Hub
The Identity Hub is designed as a multi-tenant Identity Access Management service platform developed to facilitate mobile, web, IoT, desktop... applications.
The Identity Hub is modular and built with extensibility in mind, using the agile SCRUM methodology.
The Identity Hub can positively affect application security without development cost.
It supports all major client platforms, can be hosted on premises, or used as a service running in Windows Azure.
The Identity Hub is available as public SAAS (https://www.theidentityhub.com) but can also be installed on-premise or in a private Azure Cloud. If you are interested having The Identity Hub installed on-premises or in a private Azure Cloud contact us!
Components of The Identity Hub
- Multi Tenancy
- User Interface Customizations
- User Account Management
- Role Management
- Account Fusion
- Single Sign On/Single Log Out
- User Profile Information Synchronization
- Client Profile API
- Authorization Framework and SDK's
- Claim and Role Mapping
- Multi-Factor Authentication
- Password (Self-)Management
- Email address verification
- User Account (Un-)Locking
- Reporting and Statistics
- Relationship Management
- Google ReCaptcha
- [OAuth 2.0]
- [OpenID Connect]
- Smartcard and Client certificates
Besides the above protocols The Identity can support any proprietary or legacy protocol through easy extensibility.
Supported Identity Providers
The Identity Hub supports a large number of enterprise and social identity providers out-of-the box.
- Any WS-Federation capable Identity Provider (e.g. ADFS)
- Any SAML capable Identity Provider (e.g. ADFS, eID)
- Office 365
- ASP.NET Membership v1 databases
- Microsoft Account
- Built-in username/password provider
For a complete list and information see Account Providers
If an identity provider you want to use is not available and you want to create one or have us create one, drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hosting and System Requirements
For hosting options and system requirements see here.